Wednesday, October 13, 2010

“Happy Halloween, Curious George” – By N.T. Raymond and Kelly Loughman & Illustrated by Mary O’Keafe Young

“Happy Halloween, Curious George”
By N.T. Raymond and Kelly Loughman
Illustrated by Mary O’Keafe Young
ON ORDER – RR Library
USA $7.99

There are lots of Curious George fans out there so I think many of you might want to check out this book. This is a board book with tabs on the end. The tabs have a small picture of what is talked about on that page. It’s kind of like a visual chapter marker for the kids. Each page has a few small drawings and poems about all those special things we do on Halloween and the fun of picking out what you’ll be for trick or treating! What do you think George will be? I think my favorite part is the very end where George is going to bed, Halloween night is over and how he shouldn’t be sad, because there will be another Halloween next year and look over there, there’s a costume he can play in tomorrow! I like that part cause I think all kinds feel that “awwww, it’s over?” feeling but they can always look forward to dressing up no matter what day it is. And because it’s a board book, it’s great for young kids too.

No comments:

Post a Comment