“Five Funny Frights”By Judith Bauer Stamper
Illustrated by Tim Raglin
STA – RR Library
I bought this when I was a kid in grade school from those book catalogs where the prices are really cheap. Some of yall might have some kids in school where they still hand those out from time to time to their students. This is one of the books I bought, it’s not the best. Written with simple words so young readers can read this on their own. there are 5 short stories that are suppose to get the kid kind of scared as the story builds up in frightful details, but comes to a really silly or lame climax, so it’s suppose to make the kid laugh. If you’ve got a kid who loves to tell stories and jokes to his friends, I think he might like this so he can tell these stories in a dramatic way to his own friends and giggle when they get a little scared. I would think this is made for kids 6-8 years old.
No comments:
Post a Comment