
Sweet Briar Goes to Camp
By Karma Wilson
Illustrated by Le Uyen Pham
Very cute book. I get the feeling there are more than just this book that’s about “Briar” (the cutest little skunk you’ll ever meet). So if you end up likening this book, (like I did), you can search down other ones that have her in it. This story is all about summer, and how it gets too old too fast and Briar then gets to go to day-camp and has a lot of fun. But there’s one girl who’s not having so much fun, but she would… if she had a friend and people were nice to her, so Briar steps in and does the right thing and befriends her, and camp becomes all that much better for everyone. Very sweet story, and I loved the moral. Not very long to read, great for story time. Very pretty art work, I really love how the characters personalities shows thur these little critters faces.
By Karma Wilson
Illustrated by Le Uyen Pham
Very cute book. I get the feeling there are more than just this book that’s about “Briar” (the cutest little skunk you’ll ever meet). So if you end up likening this book, (like I did), you can search down other ones that have her in it. This story is all about summer, and how it gets too old too fast and Briar then gets to go to day-camp and has a lot of fun. But there’s one girl who’s not having so much fun, but she would… if she had a friend and people were nice to her, so Briar steps in and does the right thing and befriends her, and camp becomes all that much better for everyone. Very sweet story, and I loved the moral. Not very long to read, great for story time. Very pretty art work, I really love how the characters personalities shows thur these little critters faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment