Wednesday, July 07, 2010

"llama llama mad at Mama" - By Anna Dewdney


Llama llama mad at mama
By Anna Dewdney
Loved this book! Mostly cause I just LOVE looking at that little angry face and cant help laughing cause it’s like looking at my own kids. Anyone who has kids can tell you it is not easy… period. But further more, it’s not easy going shopping with them. this book is all about that, and it’s from the little llamas point of view. I like that at the climaxes… of which you might be able to all ready guess what that’ll be… I love how the mama llama responds, and helps controls the situation without losing her temper too. This is a good book to read with your kids to identify some of those unjolly feelings they might get when they are in the supper market with you the next time you go out. I love the artwork, the feelings of the characters really shine thru. Very short reading, but the book it’s self is large, and I think litter kids really love that.

1 comment: