
Fancy Nancy – Explorer Extraordinaire!
By Jane O’Conner
Illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser
OCO (RR Library)
Who doesn’t love Fancy Nancy? Those books are so cute! This one is all about Nancy and Bree (her best friend, the little girl on the cover with her) and they’re exploring club. Wonderful book for summer time! It really gets kids wanting to get other there and make observations of their own. This book covers insects, butterflies, (if your wondering why I didn’t qualify that in with insects, you’ll just have to read the book to find out why), birds, flowers, leaves, and more. You’re kids will actually LEARN some things about nature from this book I bet they didn’t already know. (I learned a thing or two) I loved reading this book with my kids. Fancy Nancy books always get me wanting to do the same things in the same ways with my kids. This book even has recipes for treats for you, and nature (like bird feeder pine cones). Loved the book!
By Jane O’Conner
Illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser
OCO (RR Library)
Who doesn’t love Fancy Nancy? Those books are so cute! This one is all about Nancy and Bree (her best friend, the little girl on the cover with her) and they’re exploring club. Wonderful book for summer time! It really gets kids wanting to get other there and make observations of their own. This book covers insects, butterflies, (if your wondering why I didn’t qualify that in with insects, you’ll just have to read the book to find out why), birds, flowers, leaves, and more. You’re kids will actually LEARN some things about nature from this book I bet they didn’t already know. (I learned a thing or two) I loved reading this book with my kids. Fancy Nancy books always get me wanting to do the same things in the same ways with my kids. This book even has recipes for treats for you, and nature (like bird feeder pine cones). Loved the book!
E OCON (Pflu Library)
ReplyDelete