Wednesday, August 04, 2010

“llama llama Misses Mama” – By Anna Dewdney

“llama llama Misses Mama”
By Anna Dewdney
E DEWD (Pflu Library)
DEW (RR Library)
If you’ve been reading the posts on this blog you may recognize this book to be much like it’s sister book “llama llama mad at Mama” which I gave a thumbs up review about. I feel the same way about this book, it was really cute! I loved it! it’s about llamas first day of pre-school and how he feels nervous and scared about it. I think everyone sooner or later has 1st day of school jitters and can relate to this story. Llama has a better day when he realizes mom will come back to get him later, but for now, he can PLAY with friends and have a good time! Cute story and it rhymes! A big plus for me and it’s a short reading. perfect to read for kids who are starting school for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment