
If you’re a FAN of the “Litter Critter” books by Mercer Mayer, you should know, there at a LOT of books out there and they’re becoming very popular so chances are, this list of titles will continue to grow.
List of other titles for “Little Critter…”
A very Special Critter
All by Myself
Baby Sitter Says No
Happy Easter, Littler Critter
Happy Halloween, Little Critter!
I Just Forgot
I Was So Mad
Just a Bully
Just a Daydream
Just A Mess
Just a new Neighbor
Just a Snowman
Just a toy
Just for you
Just Go To Bed
Just going to the Dentist
Just Grandma and Me
Just Grandpa and Me
Just Lost!
Just Me and My Babysitter
Just Me and My Cousin
Just Me and My Dad
Just Me and My Little Brother
Just Me and My Little Sister
Just me and My Mom
Just Me and My Puppy
Just me in the Tub
Just My Friend and Me
Just Shopping with Mom
Little Critter’s Joke Book
Me Too!
Merry Christmas mom and Dad
Merry Christmas, Little Critter!
My Big Sister
The New Baby
Trick or Treat, Little Critter
This Is My Family
What a bad Dream
When I Get Bigger
List of other titles for “Little Critter…”
A very Special Critter
All by Myself
Baby Sitter Says No
Happy Easter, Littler Critter
Happy Halloween, Little Critter!
I Just Forgot
I Was So Mad
Just a Bully
Just a Daydream
Just A Mess
Just a new Neighbor
Just a Snowman
Just a toy
Just for you
Just Go To Bed
Just going to the Dentist
Just Grandma and Me
Just Grandpa and Me
Just Lost!
Just Me and My Babysitter
Just Me and My Cousin
Just Me and My Dad
Just Me and My Little Brother
Just Me and My Little Sister
Just me and My Mom
Just Me and My Puppy
Just me in the Tub
Just My Friend and Me
Just Shopping with Mom
Little Critter’s Joke Book
Me Too!
Merry Christmas mom and Dad
Merry Christmas, Little Critter!
My Big Sister
The New Baby
Trick or Treat, Little Critter
This Is My Family
What a bad Dream
When I Get Bigger
No comments:
Post a Comment