Monday, August 16, 2010

“A Pirate’s Guide to First Grade” – By James Preller & Illustrated by Greg Ruth

“A Pirate’s Guide to First Grade”
By James Preller
Illustrated by Greg Ruth
WONDERFUL - AWESOME - FUNNY book!! This is a MUST READ for ANYONE! I laughed and giggled my whole way thru this book! This book would be PERFECT for any boy who loves pirates and is starting school. When you read it you just cant help but read it with a pirates voice. This story is about the first day of school and this little boy says and does everything with a true pirates spirit! it’s so cleverly written and the artwork is wonderful! There are lightly drawn in pirates (from the boys imagination) and they follow him everywhere joining in all the new experiences of a kids first day at school. I loved this book! I know you’ll love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment