Hey Friends!
Friday & Saturday we need your help! Half off all the books in the store! What books don't sell I have to move to put in the wood floors (and generally beautify). It will be worth it, but the less I have to move the happier I will be! So, I need you guys to turn out, and tell your friends (Face Book, Blog, Phone,Tweet)!
We will also be holding a bake sale, with the money going to good things in The Book Box (Lego's, covers for the egg chairs, ect). So if you are in a baking mood bring some goodies and definitely bring your sweet tooth while you shop! We will be closed for 2 weeks following the sale, so make sure you come and get your reading material!
Our Good Neighbors, INCREDIBLE CRUST PIZZA, are going to be giving away a slice of their yummy pizza with your Book Box receipt.
We will be CLOSED from August 22nd-September 3rd for remolding.
See you Friday & Saturday!
Beth
989-7324
www.bethsbookbox.com
No comments:
Post a Comment