
How Do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food?
By Jane Yolen
Illustrated by Mark Teague
YOL (RR Library)
Many of may know this books twin brother: “how do dinosaurs say good night?”, and just like that one, this one is great as well! This one is all about a dinosaurs eating habits. And once again it’s a great mimic to the bad habits we see our own kids display from time to time (wink). The dramatic display of the dinosaurs behaving badly at the table is close enough to the real thing to make it teachable, and at the same time funny for kids and parents. very short reading, rhymes, and large scale pages with colorful artwork. Much like it’s brother, I cant help but think these books to be a big hit with the boy crowd out there. Girls too, but “sticking peas up your noise”… that’s a boy thing! The only thing I have bad to say about these books is that I wish they came in a hard cover! The soft back makes the book so flimsy with the pages being so big!
By Jane Yolen
Illustrated by Mark Teague
YOL (RR Library)
Many of may know this books twin brother: “how do dinosaurs say good night?”, and just like that one, this one is great as well! This one is all about a dinosaurs eating habits. And once again it’s a great mimic to the bad habits we see our own kids display from time to time (wink). The dramatic display of the dinosaurs behaving badly at the table is close enough to the real thing to make it teachable, and at the same time funny for kids and parents. very short reading, rhymes, and large scale pages with colorful artwork. Much like it’s brother, I cant help but think these books to be a big hit with the boy crowd out there. Girls too, but “sticking peas up your noise”… that’s a boy thing! The only thing I have bad to say about these books is that I wish they came in a hard cover! The soft back makes the book so flimsy with the pages being so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment